KAVU Safety Cove Case Crossbody Wallet with Rope Strap – $16 (reg. $35)
KAVU Safety Cove Case Crossbody Wallet with Rope Strap
I love the KAVU brand and this is a great price on a small bag! This KAVU Safety Cove Case Crossbody Wallet with Rope Strap is on sale for $16 (reg. $35).
- KAVU Presents: The Safety Cove Case, a padded accessory case that keeps your essentials organized, without having to carry a bulky purse or bag. The main compartment fits cards, cash, and keys – and has a rope pull zip closure to keep everything nice and cozy.
- FUN at Any Size! Despite the simple design of the Safety Cove Case, it still can fit all your daily carry items. There’s a roomy main compartment with a stash pocket and two mesh slip pockets. Plus, there’s a slip pocket on the front of the case and a zip pocket on the back. Not to mention – the super rad and easily detachable crossbody rope strap (Pro tip: tie a not in the rope strap at your preferred length for a totally custom fit!)
- What Makes Our Ropes So Dope? – Our rope straps are sturdy, but not bulky – soft, but not flimsy. They’re that perfect combo of durability and comfort! We also use spring hook clips out there, so you can really depend on them to last.
- Made from 11oz 100% 600D polyester. Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 2 inches. Crossbody Strap Length: 50 inches
- What Does KAVU Mean? Klear Above Visibility Unlimited! KAVU is when the sun is out and there isn’t a cloud in the sky – It’s The Perfect Day! Our Seattle-based team of Full-On-Fun Fanatics brings that limitless, good time vibe into everything we do. Make today a KAVU DAY!
Qualifying orders $25 or more ship FREE and free 2-day shipping with an Amazon Prime membership. Amazon prices can change at anytime. Check out Amazon’s Daily Deals and our other favorite Amazon deals here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases via my affiliate links in these posts.
Find it here – KAVU Safety Cove Case Crossbody
Wallet with Rope Strap
The post KAVU Safety Cove Case Crossbody Wallet with Rope Strap – $16 (reg. $35) appeared first on Queen Bee Today.